Licensed & Catering News Awards are Northern Ireland’s most prestigious awards for the Hospitality Industry.
The LCN awards are universally supported throughout the industry, covering all facets pubs, hotels, restaurants, clubs, off licences, tourism etc.
With over 500 entries each year, the LCN Awards are the biggest and best in the business.
Licensed & Catering News magazine is the dynamic force behind the competition. Established in 1940 LCN, is the leading authoritative journal serving Northern Ireland’s licence and catering trades. With a circulation of 5,416 copies per month, LCN way outstrips any other medium in reporting on the key issues within the industry. It is a valuable asset to all those working in the trade.
At a time of tough economic challenges the Licensed & Catering News Awards help raise industry standards, motivate employers and employees and reward individuals who set high standards in their business.
DO YOU HAVE A WINNING TEAM?
THE LCN AWARDS WILL GIVE YOU AND YOUR TEAM THE RECOGNITION YOU DESERVE
WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- A prestigious plaque to be placed in the winner’s business
- A specially commissioned trophy
- A complimentary VIP place at the LCN Awards Gala Dinner
- A 3 – page profile in LCN Magazine and association with NI’s top industry awards
- Comprehensive coverage for your business in local and national media